Hole in One Tuna Spikes
Ever hit a hole in one? Up your chances with our Hands on Deck Hole in One Tuna Spikes. Each tuna spike is made of 316 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance.
The tuna spike is traditional fishing tool used to quickly and humanely harvest your fish. The tuna spike limits floundering, reducing cause of injury upon the deck and increases the quality of the fish.
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
Release, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement: By purchasing any item from Hands on Deck Fishing, L.L.C.; whether by mail, phone, in person or Internet, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with his/her local and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items. Must be 18 years or older to purchase "Hole in One Tuna Spikes" from Hands on Deck Fishing, L.L.C. Hands on Deck Fishing L.L.C. or any of its subsidiaries, may not be held responsible for any non-compliance with these laws.
Conditions of Sale
Purchase of these products is an agreement by the purchaser/user to hold all sellers and manufacturers harmless of all liabilities and damages indemnify and agrees to defend. The purchaser/user assumes all responsibility for the use of any product sold on or by Hands on Deck Fishing L.L.C.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase this Product;
- This Product contains sharp objects that may cause injury;
- This Product MUST be used with CAUTION;
- There is a potential for injury if this product is mishandled, misused; or not used for its intended purpose;
- Purchaser holds harmless seller for any harm, injury or responsibility for harm or injury, resulting from use of the Product.