Highliner - 1.5 Day - Hands on Deck Private Charter
WE ENCOURAGE PAYMENT AND TICKET PURCHASES TO BE DONE THROUGH ZELLE. THIS HELPS US AVOID MAJOR PROCESSING FEES ASSOCIATED TO LARGE PURCHASES OF NON-TAXABLE GOODS/SERVICES. IN TURN ALLOWING US TO GIVE BACK FURTHER TO OUR CHARTER GUESTS AND CREW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:
Zelle purchases can be sent to: email@example.com
Departure: 9:00 PM PT, on August 23rd, 2023 Return: 5:30 - 8:00 AM PT, on August 25th, 2023
Fishing the newly renovated Highliner, formerly the Pacific Islander, this exclusive Private Charter offers an unrivaled opportunity to target Tuna, Yellowtail, Dorado, and other game fish. Under the command of Captain Jason Zenor, guests can enjoy an entire day of prime fishing from sun up to sun down.
Your purchase INCLUDES:
- 1.5 days of fishing aboard the Highliner out of Seaforth Landing (1717 Quivira Rd, San Diego, CA 92109)
- Meals are included
- Automatic entry into a $250 jackpot for largest fish caught
- Automatic entry into a raffle with multiple prizes
- 1 HOD T-shirt (Value of $29.99)
- Crew tip (Take care of your crew!)
- California License (license can be purchased at Seaforth Landing prior to boarding)
- Rental Fishing Gear
- Bedding, e.g. sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If registrant cancels sixty (60) or more days prior to departure date, all monies paid will be refunded (subject to processing fees - see below).
- Cancellations after (60) day grace period are subject to an 80% refund, if and only if the spot is filled and a replacement is found at full price. A 20% finder/service fee will be applied.
- An additional 3-6% processing fee will be applied if one of the following processing methods are used: Shopify, Shopify Payments, Paypal, Venmo, Google Pay and Amazon Payments. There is no processing fee if payment was made through Zelle.
- To request a refund contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, requests must be made prior to Thursday, June 23rd, 2023.
- Hands on Deck Fishing L.L.C. reserves the right to make whatever changes in any given trip that circumstances dictate, including cancellation for under-subscriptions, changes in the itinerary due to weather or other conditions, unavailability of boat or substitution of boat as deemed necessary. If any of the following occur, all monies WILL be refunded.
- Departure times may vary.
Please feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with any questions.
Share this Product
Great time and fun group
Highliner's a great boat. We were on fish all day. Deck hands were super cool and always there. Lawrence and the HOD crew are a heck of a good time and help create a fun atmosphere. Will be back!!
The crew of the boat was the best, and we got bluefin limits. What els can we ask for, 5 stars if I can give more I would🤙🏼
Lawrence is an awesome Charter Master and considered every detail. Had a great trip aboard the Highliner! I will definitely ride with this group again!
I thought Lauren was excellent great people person and skills!