Excalibur - 2 Day - Hands on Deck Private Charter
WE ENCOURAGE PAYMENT AND TICKET PURCHASES TO BE DONE THROUGH ZELLE. THIS HELPS US AVOID MAJOR PROCESSING FEES ASSOCIATED TO LARGE PURCHASES OF NON-TAXABLE GOODS/SERVICES. IN TURN ALLOWING US TO FURTHER GIVE BACK TO OUR CHARTER GUESTS AND CREW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:
Zelle purchases can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure: 6:00 PM PT, on September 8th, 2023 Return: 5:30 - 8:00 PM PT, on September 10th, 2023
Targeting Tuna, Yellowtail, Dorado and other game fish. Fish sun up to sun down the first day and start the second day in prime position on the fishing grounds!
Your purchase INCLUDES:
- 2 days of fishing aboard the Excalibur out of H&M Landing (San Diego)
- Meals are included
- Automatic entry into a $500 jackpot for largest fish caught
- Grand Prize of Okuma Makaira 20, paired with an Okuma 741XXXH Rail Rod
- Automatic entry into a raffle with multiple prizes
- 1 Hands on Deck t-shirt
- Crew tip (Take care of your crew!)
- Fish processing
- California License (license can be purchased at H&M Landing prior to boarding)
- Bedding, e.g. sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, etc.
- Potential fuel surcharge on date of departure by Sea Adventure 80 (dependent on future inflation of fuel prices)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If registrant cancels sixty (60) or more days prior to departure date, all monies paid will be refunded (subject to processing fees - see below).
- Cancellations after (60) day grace period are subject to an 80% refund, if and only if the spot is filled and a replacement is found at full price. A 20% finder/service fee will be applied.
- An additional 3-6% processing fee will be applied if one of the following processing methods are used: Shopify, Shopify Payments, Paypal, Venmo, Google Pay and Amazon Payments. There is no processing fee if payment was made through Zelle.
- To request a refund contact us at email@example.com, requests must be made prior to Saturday, July, 8th 2023.
- Hands on Deck Fishing L.L.C. reserves the right to make whatever changes in any given trip that circumstances dictate, including cancellation for under-subscriptions, changes in the itinerary due to weather or other conditions, unavailability of boat or substitution of boat as deemed necessary. If any of the following occur, all monies WILL be refunded.
- Departure times may vary.
Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.